Available!! In on consignment, this Muck J has been well played. It shows some signs of playing wear, but no signs of neglect.
- Serial #480
- 33″ scale
- 22 frets
- neck through construction
- maple neck
- alder tone block
- pau ferro fingerboard
- walnut wings.
- passive electronics (VBT)
- Delano SBC dual coils wired in series
- Hipshot KickAss bridge and Ultralight mini clover tuners
- saddles set to 18mm spacing
This one sits heavy in the mix….very punchy and thick tone!!
Not a lightweight bass, but certainly not a boat anchor…..under 10Lbs. My scale reads 9Lbs 8oz.
Please PM me with any questions.